Our iLayby service makes it easy for you to create and pay off a layby order.
- Log into your account at any time to check the remaining balance of your layby, initiate a payment, or look at previous layby orders.
- We pick the items in your layby order and reserve them for you – this means the items are allocated to you and will not be sold to someone else!
- Make payments toward your purchase whenever you feel like it (or as funds permit!)
How it works
- You must create an account to use our iLayby service.
- When you create your first layby order you will be prompted to enter your name, address and delivery details. At the payment page you will need to make the minimum 10% deposit payment by credit card or internet banking. This amount is automatically calculated but you can amend this amount and pay a higher initial payment should you wish.
- To make subsequent layby payments, simply log into your account and click on ‘My Laybys’ in the left-hand sidebar. Your layby orders will be displayed showing which laybys are completed, and those that having a remaining balance. Clicking ‘View Details’ alongside your current layby will open up your layby order showing the items in the order and your history of payments made against your layby. At the bottom click the ‘Make Layby Payment’ button to make a further layby payment. You will be directed to a secure payment screen where you will be able to enter the amount you would like to pay and then select to complete the payment by credit card or internet banking.
- Once your payment has been processed you will be redirected to your layby where your latest payment will show as ‘Pending’. It will continue to show as Pending until we have verified that the payment has been received at which time the status will change to ‘Processed’
Terms and Conditions
- The minimum amount a layby can be created for is $100.
- The initial layby deposit must be at least 10% of the layby order value.
- Minimum layby payments are $10 per payment.
- Maximum term for layby is 6 months.
- To cancel your layby and request a refund email email@example.com
(Note: an cancellation/administration fee of $10 will apply)
- Changes to your layby (adding or removing items) will incur a $5 administration fee